Skip to main content

It's Tinglng, Dammit!



I'm doing a little science project/product review.

I have extremely thin lips - nothing new - they've always been thin.  Must be all that talking all my life.  Truly the only skinny thing about me.     I'm all about better living though science - so I am currently trying a hydrating lip plumper.

I chose Grande Lips simply because it was in a salon, it was available, and I didn't have to go online and order it.  Did I mention I was lazy?   I went with Clear tone, that way I wasn't cornered into one color.



Directions read to apply it twice a day to clean, dry lips for 30 days.  After application I am then free to apply throughout the day with any combinations of other lip products, or alone.

This is my lips this morning before applying the plumper.






This is after.







There was a slight tingling sensation.  It's working dammit!

"Don't be alarmed if you feel a slight tingling sensation; that how you know that it's working its magic."


                                       David Letterman and Science! (12 second clip)



Stay tuned. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Looking for Me?

 Alright, peeps!  Big news!   You can now find me at  Fortuosityhouse.com   Want to know what happens when you buy a 180 year old house and have no renovation skills and limited tools?   This is the place to find out!   I'll also blog my new Ohio challenge, media memories from the 70's and 80's and a few of my favorite things.   And sure, a lot of random nothing, too!   A little bit of fortuitious little happy happenstances! This will be my new blog home.   It is much easier to navigate and the posts will be separated by categories making them much easier to find!     I can also be found on Instagram at fortuosity_house and Pinterest at FortuosityHouse.   See you there!  

No Reply at All

Why don't people respond to texts that require immediate attention or can be answered in one word?  Are you alive?   Yes. What time are you leaving?  9:30 What color is your car?  Silver What is the fastest animal?  Cheetah Beatles or Stones?   Stones See how easy that is!    Nobody is asking for a novel, paragraph or even a sentence.  A couple of words is all that is required. A simple emoji will also work.   👎🏻 🍾 🌨  🤔 👀   🐫 ⚰️   🦀   Apple and Samsung have done the work for you.  You just need to hit a button and everyone is happy. I promise if you answer my short text I will quit bothering you.  If you answer with more than a simple yes or no - there probably wont be a followup.   This will save a lot of time and government personnel as I wont have to call the sheriff to do a wellness check, physically drive to your house to see if you are hurt or scan your Facebo...

(There Must Be Some) Misunderstanding

                                          I was overwhelmed with responses to my blog of Jan 19 Singing All By Myself !   Apparently, I am not the only person that mishears or  misunderstands lyrics.   I guess there is some sort of comfort knowing I am not the only one out there. I'll start with one from my own collection.  In the mid 70's there was a song Black Betty by Ram Jam.  Black Betty lyrics were "Oh Black Betty bam ba lam."    My brother would sing "Come back Betty in a scramble van."   A scrambler van, to the unwise, is a vehicle owned by the Barbie.   I kind of prefer that version! Several mentioned mishearing Jimi Hendrix say "Excuse me while I kiss this guy" instead of "Excuse me while I kiss the sky"  in Purple Haze.    It was the 60's.....could go either way! A Chicago fan mentioned...